Browse Items (13 total)

  • Tags: station
Bedford Hills

Bedford Hills

Postcard depiction of the station, tracks, and platform at Bedford Hills.
Williams Bridge Station

Williams Bridge Station

Postcard depicting the station at Williams Bridge, originally located on the southeast corner of Gun Hill Road.
Grand Central Theatre

Grand Central Theatre

A postcard advertising the newsreel movie theatre in Grand Central, adjacent to track 17 where the retail shops in the Graybar passage are currently located.
Amenia station

Amenia station

Postcard view of the station at Amenia. Passenger service to Amenia was discontinued in 1972, and has now been converted into a rail trail.
White Plains Station and Platform

White Plains Station and Platform

Postcard of the station and platform at White Plains, prior to 1914 when a new station by Warren & Wetmore was constructed.
Hawthorne station

Hawthorne station

Postcard view of the stone station at Hawthorne, similar in style to neighbor Pleasantville, constructed circa 1905 and demolished circa 1950.
Katonah station

Katonah station

Postcard view of the station at Katonah, constructed in 1910 and now privately owned.
Brewster station and freight house

Brewster station and freight house

Postcard view of the station and freight house at Brewster sometime before 1931 when the current Tudor revival station was completed.
Bedford Hills station

Bedford Hills station

Postcard view of the station at Bedford Hills. The station still stands and has been adaptively reused for retail purposes.
Scarsdale station

Scarsdale station

Postcard depicting the Tudor revival station at Scarsdale, constructed in 1902.
Towners station

Towners station

Real photo postcard depicting the station at Towners, located on the Harlem Division near the crossing with the New York and New England Railroad.
Purdys Station

Purdys Station

Postcard showing the station at Purdys, which was demolished to make way for the construction of I-684.
White Plains Electric Service

White Plains Electric Service

Scene at White Plains, prior to 1914 when a new station by Warren & Wetmore was constructed, and after 1907 when service on the Electric division commenced.